Now that I'm in my mid 40's, YIKES, did I actually put that in print!!!! I figured, I should get SERIOUS about Vitamin C.
Let's face it Anti-Aging products can be overwhelming to the most knowledgeable person, let alone a regular Joe or Gina like myself. So I decided, why not write a Blog Post on the benefits of Vitamin C, both oral and topical.
Let us not forget, we can look fabulous on the outside, but if we are a pile of poo on the inside, we just aren't doing ourselves any justice.
Vitamin C taken orally helps us heal faster and better.
Vitamin C taken topically (as a beauty product) helps the skin from free radical damage from UV rays of the sun.
- ANTIOXIDANT = Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects our body from free radicals. It protects our skin against the ultraviolet rays of the sun and is found is many skin care products. It also helps with environmental pollution and regular smoking.
- IMPROVES SKIN TEXTURE - Vitamin C aids with the production of collagen in our bodies. This is what helps with the skin firmness and tone.
- DISCOLOURATION OF THE SKIN = Vitamin C helps diminish the discolouration of freckles and age spots to help the skin look younger and smoother.
- SKIN TEXTURE = Vitamin C aids with the production of collagen, which provides structure for blood vessels. The tiny blood vessels carry oxygen and nutrients that keep our skin healthy. The nutrients containing Vitamin C improve the appearance and texture of our skin.
- HAIR BENEFITS = Vitamin C plays an important role in improving the health of our hair growth, by reducing free radicals. Free radicals are naturally formed when our bodies turn food into glucose for energy. These free radicals can damage our hair by making it weak, brittle and thin. By incorporating Vitamin C in our diets, it reduces dry hair and split ends.
- FIGHTS DANDRUFF = Vitamin C helps fight the bacteria on the scalp. It can ward off dandruff and help to clean the hair follicles and encourage new hair growth.
- STOPS HAIR LOSS =Vitamin C is used to reverse Adrenal Gland Fatigue. Which helps with hair loss and encourages new hair growth and help maintain proper hormonal balance.
- THICK HAIR = Vitamin C helps with blood circulation and this helps strengthen and repair capillaries, which will encourage stronger, thicker hair growth.
- FIGHTS HAIR DISORDERS = Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for damaged hair and can treat various hair disorders that damage the hair follicles, such as alopecia and baldness in men and women.
- PREVENTS GREYING OF HAIR = Vitamin C helps retain the natural colour by preventing premature ageing of the hair.
- IMMUNE = Vitamin C helps fight off infections and diseases, such as the common cold, it acts as an effective antihistamine.
- ANTIOXIDANT = Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant for the entire body as a whole and protects against free radicals
- HEART = Vitamin C helps to lower blood pressure, helps reduce hypertension, helps the dilation of blood vessels and helps prevent heart disease
- STRESS = Vitamin C helps the body deal with stress by reducing the levels of cortisol
- DIABETES = Vitamin C helps regulate sugars in the body
- ASTHMA = Vitamin C will lessen the body's production of histamine which contributes to inflammation
- CANCER = Vitamin C's antioxidant properties protect cells from DNA damage and mutation and can protect from certain cancers, such as lung, mouth, throat, colon and stomach.
WHERE TO PURCHASE: