Friday 9 May 2014

INFLUENSTER VOX BOX - CANADIAN EDITION - imPRESSManicure

I just received my Influenster Vox Box.  I was really excited when I received the email notification advising that I had been selected to receive a Free Influenster Box to review and try out.

This box is all about PRESS ON NAILS.  BwayNails - imPressManicure

The are self-adhesive nails that are preformed and have a removeable strip on the back that when you peel off, they will automatically adhere to your nails.

The colours and nail art selection are endless, and they are so adorable.

I received two packages:

BLACK AND SILVER CRACKLE

NEON ORANGE


MY THOUGHTS
I have tried alot of press on nails in my day. Unfortunately, I'm no so "imPRESSed" with this brand.

PROS: 
Lots of colours and designs to choose from.
Easy to use.

CONS:
Did not fit my nailbeds. They were way too short and my nail tips protruded beneath these press-on nails.
When I applied these to my fingers, the area that should be flushed to my cuticle area, did not lay flat, and therefore left a gap..it would get caught on clothing and moisture would get into the area. It just did not look attractive. Lastly, I'm not a fan of the tacky sticker/glue on the back of these nails....I feel that they are tough on your natural nail and when trying to remove them, if you are not careful, you can remove layers of nail from your natural nails.

WHO ARE THESE FOR:
I am sure these nails would be ideal for a tween or young teenager. I feel they are at a manageable length and are ideal for those who have a smaller nailbed.  My nailbeds are not super long, so I was surprised at how small these nails are.

I will be giving these nails to my 14 year old niece who I think will enjoy them and at least they will have some fun with them.

WOULD I PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT:
I would not purchase this product, nor would I purchase these as a gift. I don't find the quality really there.

No comments:

Post a Comment