Friday 1 February 2013

Glossybox January 2013

I received my January Glossybox and normally I find the box to be filled with great things that I will enjoy using.  I was a little disappointed with the quality of products that they chose to include in this months box.  I still feel that Glossybox is one of the better beauty boxes, but they did fall short this month.

Contents of box included:

  • Wella Professionals Brilliance Leave-in Mousse - Full Size
  • Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme (so small you would probably get a couple of applications)
  • Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion (did not enjoy the scent)
  • Nivea Essential Lip Care - Full Size - retails for $2
  • B. Kamins Body Lotion in Maple Sugar - sample size (I did not enjoy the scent)
  • B. Kamins Lip Balm - sample size
  • Beauty So Clean Cosmetic Sanitizing Wipes (12 wipes) - I am interested in trying these out - they are used to clean your cosmetic products and keep them staying fresh and bacteria free!



Check out my YouTube video for the unveiling of the January 2013 Glossybox

No comments:

Post a Comment