Tuesday 15 January 2013

December 2012 Glam Bag Review

Ladies, I would like to share with you a Beauty Subscription that I have recently subscribed to. 

www.ipsy.com  

This is different from Glossybox, as all your products are delivered to you in a cosmetic bag, not a box.  The service is called "Glam Bag"....the fee is  $10US per month and they do ship to Canada.  Basically the total comes out to about $17 per month for this beauty subscription.

Ipsy is based out of California and it is hosted by several beauty bloggers....one being Ms. Michelle Phan (check her out on Youtube)...link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuFOLJxutAM

What you will receive is 4 to 5 mid to full size products delivered to you in a cute cosmetic bag.  Each month you will receive different products, as well as a differently designed cosmetic bag.

I started my subscription in December and just completed my Youtube video on my review of the products.  I show you what the contents of the December bag were.
Below you will find some photos, as well as a link to my video.  Check it out!

If you are thinking about subscribing to a beauty bag/box, I would recommend Ipsy.com......you won't be disappointed...

 This is me with all the products that I received in my Glam Bag!

 Check out the goodies!

Check out my video for more details! Enjoy and thanks for reading my blog! You ROCK!


 

1 comment:

  1. Maria thanks for the info.. I've been out of touch on the make up thing for a long time.. it's clogged up my skin and I have never been able to unclog them.,. grrr.. You haven't changed! beautiful as always!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete