Saturday 5 January 2013

Pebbles' Beauty Awards - 2012

This review is going to be the "BEST OF" for 2012.  I'm really excited about this blog, as I get to share with all of you what I found in 2012 that worked for me.  I am going to make a couple of headers, as I don't want to have it all about makeup...I have to have something for the BOYS who read this blog....hopefully there are some of you out there...LMAO

OK, LET'S GET DOWN TO IT!!!

BEAUTY PRODUCTS THAT ROCKED IT!




Check out the best 2012 products......subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more videos!

I had challenges uploading this video to youtube....take note that my captions are not in the appropriate video clips!!! But I SERIOUSLY LOST MY MIND TAPING THIS VIDEO!!!! I will get better at making videos!!!

P.S.S.  Video is a mini movie...27 minutes long...grab some popcorn, beer and/or wine...perhaps Vodka and Redbull will help you get through it!!! Enjoy!

Ciao for now
xoxo
Pebbles aka Maria

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria...loved the picks 2012 and thank you for sharing. Just wondering if one day you can go into more detail on your face products. I know you mentioned the roc product. but what about your face cream, eye cream, exfolliant....night/vs day. I need to know!
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete